.. (and we aren't referring to food.)
With the biggest electronic dance music festival happening right here at our sunny shore June this year (just a few days away! *gasp*), have you girls planned out your outfit?
If you haven't already done so, fret not as we're here to the rescue!
Navigate 'thru our site now and you'll find a product particularly stands out among our myraid of apparels.
That's right - it's a moodbox package! Or rather as we would call it, THE ultimate ULTRA set.
1) All-the-rage-right-now Bralette
2) Lightweight Cropped Knit Tunic
Admit it, it's gonna be dammnn humid throughout. So it's better to let your brain and logicality rule over and stay sensible by wearing something ultra breathable. #punnotintended
The last thing you want people to see you as is a total fashion disaster by donning nanny underwear. What's more when we're talking about an international festival right here. So please please, ensure your outfit is theme-appropriate that doesn't warrant arrest from fashion police.
3) Metallic Finish Stick-on Tattoos
Outshined your beach-bronzed body with metallic finish stick-on tattoos which is designed to compliment skin-showing outfits. These are like instant accessories that requires no serious commitment unlike the real deal.
A great choice to spice up your ULTRA outfit, minus the possibility of getting long necklace tangled up right in your face while jamming to all the music sets.
Do yourself a favour and do away with the unnecessaries. Temporary tattoos it is.
Thank us later.
4) Love Me Like A Diamond Pouch
And how can we forget to include a mini pouch to stash all your barang barangs.
You'll definitely stand out in the crowd with this holographic number.
Curious to know who's the girl featured in this article? We had a mini interview with her about her thoughts of the upcoming international music fest! Read more below:
1) Have you been to all the ULTRAs held here in our sunny shore?
LQ: Nope! Only in 2016!
2) Who is your most anticipated artist(s) in the lineup this year?
LQ: Kshmr, Hardwell, Don Diablo, Nicky Romero , Showtek, Steve Aoki & Tiesto!
3) Fave set so far? Or your own personal EDM playlist that you can share with us?
LQ: I love any EDM songs in general. Any remix will be good!
4) Any fashion tips / hacks for girls attending the international festival this year?
LQ: Do not wear your favourite sneakers as it will get very muddy. Spice up your look with choker, temporary tattoos or even adding gems to your face!
5) If you're attending the festival this year, will you dress any differently from last year's? If yes, please elaborate. Otherwise, please tell us why!
LQ: I won't be attending as the group I went with last year isn't attending this year as we are all busy!
6) Word of advice to the party-goers this year?
LQ: Have fun and rave hard! *hands up*